Even as the United Nations’ nuclear watchdog said in a new report Friday that Iran had accelerated its uranium enrichment program, American intelligence analysts continue to believe that there is no hard evidence that Iran has decided to build a nuclear bomb.
Tag Archives: strategic ambiguity
Moolah For Me:
- British Mum is a hero
- Give us what we want to impeach you. Or we’ll impeach you. Or something.
- Clarification on the timing of the IG report (IRS)
- Nontroversies and backlash
- Please proceed, Republicans
- UmbrellaGate. No, seriously
- At war with the IRS – the real narrative?
- Stick a fork in Benghazi
- That Benghazi email bombshell? Fake.
- Ratings for Motive
- Cutest Aliens video ever
- Motive: Lehman really likes coffee!
- Motive articles coming out in the US. Positive, and not.
- Motive being noticed in the US
- Idris Elba: Luther S3, Pacific Rim
- Finales, snurching and geek wars!
- Riddick poster, trailer!
- Vince Gilligan and Misha Collins on misogyny
- X-Files and the red speedo of doom, Hell on Wheels S3