I suppose we could assume that most gun-owners are not like Alex Jones – that most are probably more like McChrystal – but I’ve met a hell of a lot of the former. Shrieking, screeching lunatics that seem to make up a big part, or at least the noisiest part, of the gun “conversation” that’s supposed to be happening.
Daily Archives: January 9, 2013
Moolah For Me:
- UmbrellaGate. No, seriously
- At war with the IRS – the real narrative?
- Stick a fork in Benghazi
- That Benghazi email bombshell? Fake.
- ABC admits that they never read Benghazi emails that they smeared Obama with
- CNN exclusive: White House email contradicts Benghazi leaks
- Who doctored that email? And why?
- Benghazi poutrage a sideshow, fundraising opportunity
- Impeachment over Benghazi is “industrial-strength insane”
- Gates: Benghazi-Obsessed Republicans Have ‘Cartoonish’ View of Military Capability
- Idris Elba: Luther S3, Pacific Rim
- Finales, snurching and geek wars!
- Riddick poster, trailer!
- Vince Gilligan and Misha Collins on misogyny
- X-Files and the red speedo of doom, Hell on Wheels S3
- Space Oddity to start things off
- Another Motive reunion, and galleries
- Tesla museum! Motive in the UK
- Motive gets a second season!
- The good: Motive and Vin Diesel. The bad: Body policing and rape culture